The Voice Implementation Specialist will directly communicate with clients to design and implement their VoIP system. Candidate should be outgoing with strong customer service skills. Candidate's ability to be patient and allow the customers to clarify their needs is critical. Candidate will break down the client’s needs into terms that can be communicated to the client who may not be an expert in telecommunication services.
- Independently Manage Up to 30 LNP, Toll Free Resporg, and New DID/New TFN Orders At Any Time.
- Validate LOAs (Letter of Agency), CSRs (Customer Service Records) and Client DID List.
- Work Directly with Clients and Losing Carriers to Clear Rejections and Discrepancies.
- Submit Accurate LNP Requests with Multiple Carriers.
- Routinely Follow-Up and Escalate Assigned LNP Requests to Ensure Confirmation is Received Based on Client Due Date.
- Maintain and Update Critical LNP Information in Allied’s CRM.
- Independently Manage Up to 20 Client Provisioning Requests At Any Time.
- Proactively Schedule and Conduct Client Design Review Calls to Finalize Provisioning Requirements.
- Maintain and Document Client Call Flows and User Configurations Including Final Revisions.
- Build Broadsoft Enterprise, Groups, Users, Call Flows, and Voicemails Based on Final Provisioning Design.
- Build Broadsoft Enterprises for PRI and Business Line Customers.
- On Client Due Date, Trigger LNP/Resporg (if needed) and Remotely Support Turn-Up.
- Test All Ported Numbers and Verify Call Routing.
- Provide Troubleshooting Assistance to Field Technicians Including Remotely Configuring Polycom IP Phones and ATAs.
- Administer Real-Time Client Changes for Users and Call Flows.
- Conduct PTI Tests with PBX Vendor to ensure smooth PRI cutovers.
- Conduct Up to 8 Client Trainings via Webex Per Month.
- Schedule Training Directly with Clients.
- Maintain & Update Relevant Training Documentation.
- Aid in provisioning BYOB phones on-site.
- Proficiency in ATA configurations for all analog lines.
- Proficiency in Door Buzzer Provisioning and deployment.
- Proficiency in Adtran configurations- PRI and Business Line Deployments.
- Oracle Palladion knowledge- pertaining to Calls, Registrations, and IP tracking
- Level 3, Bandwidth, Windstream portal knowledge
- Bandwidth DASH
- Broadsoft knowledge pertaining to number assignments
- Surgemail knowledge
- SalesForce knowledge
- IPv4 knowledge
- TAC Access
- Disconnect customers according to the Voice Disconnect object.
- Verify port outs.
- De-provision voice platform.
- Remove 911 endpoints.
- Remove Surgemail voicemail boxes.
- Manage up to 8MACD's per month
- Equipment Orders
- Dispatching tech, if necessary
AdTran University courses - Associate and Professional level courses in: configuring and deploying
- ~2 Years Experience Provisioning on Broadsoft Broadworks Platform (SP18 or Higher).
- ~2 Years Experience with Local Number Portability and Toll Free Resporg.
- ~2 Years Experience Provisioning Polycom VVX/SoundPoint IP Phones via Phone Menu or GUI
- ~1 Years Experience Configuring and Troubleshooting Linksys ATA’s (Analog Telephone Adapaters)
- You must be able to effectively and directly communicate with non-telecom savvy individuals to design call flows and user configurations.
- You must be able to train and educate clients on Broadsoft functionality and Polycom IP Phone features and use.
- You must exhibit extreme patience and level-headedness in stressful situations.
- You must have excellent time management skills and be an effective multi-tasker.
- You must have the ability to maintain a flexible work schedule to support client implementations as early as 7am EST or as late as 7pm EST.
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all-inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and be a reasonable representation
About Allied Telecom Group, LLC
Allied is the region’s most highly regarded network service provider. Based in DC, serving the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast Corridor, we are a single-source provider of Internet, Data Transport and Voice services. We support businesses, non-profits and public sector customers. For over 20 years, Allied has been distinguished by the expert, full service care we provide to every client – no matter how big or small.
Allied has a commitment to its Community, Employees and Employees’ families. We offer outstanding benefits – Health Insurance (low cost – full coverage), FSA’s, HSA 401(k), PTO, Holiday Pay, Employee Assistance, Training and Give Back! Programs are just a few of the perks!
Allied is an equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer and evaluates applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Allied complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.